Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Jot Mood Board Challenge September 2016

Have you seen the September mood board challenge over at Jot?  I love that this one is a little different with it's Aztec designs and lovely colour combo!

 I found some gorgeous pink patterned paper that had the perfect design to match this board and then the rest of my page fell into place from there...

This photo of Madison with her finger knitted scarves was perfect for this page and colour combination.  I took my inspiration from the Aztec designs, textures, the colour combo and the little balls of yarn in the board when I was creating my layout. 


I even found a little butterfly with Aztec inspired wings...so cute!



See what the other Jot Girls have come up with for this board HERE and you can join in too!

Happy scrapping!
Sheree :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)