Monday, August 29, 2016

Jot Issue 14 Layout Share

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd share another layout that I created for Issue 14 of Jot Magazine.  This one was so fun to make and took me a little out of my comfort zone which is always a good thing right? 


I used a stencil that I bought in a pack at Typo ages ago, grabbed some of my fave paint colours and here's what I came up with...


I used texture paste with my stencil first, then when it was dry I simply painted straight over the top to create this fun look...


I really should reach for my stencils more often!  I have lots in my stash and just don't use them enough. 


Oh and while I'm here...there will be a new issue of Jot released on a few days time so make sure you keep an eye out for it!  I can't wait to see it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Sheree :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. It's so nice to hear from you! :)